Senior Housing, based in Cedar Rapids Iowa, provides Consulting and Management services with passion and a commitment to excellence. To be able to maintain our high standards and consistently provide unquestionable quality, we look for team members who share our values: compassion, integrity, innovation, and a commitment to providing a higher quality of life for today’s seniors.
The Manager will have the overall responsibility for operating the Community in a quality manner. This includes interior and exterior maintenance, housekeeping, delivery of food services, supervision of the implementation of the Assisted Living program, and other administrative duties as specified by Senior Housing Management. Is on call 24/7 and maintains normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Manager’s job is to make sure resources are in place to deliver quality essential services, maintain budgets, maintain occupancy goals, develop policies and procedures necessary to carry out organizational tasks, ensure staff are productive, effective, and keep on task, and achieve the goals of the owners.
To view the full job description, please CLICK HERE
Submit your resume to Lyla Erwin: lerwin@Seniorhousingcompanies.com
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal, team development and customer service skills. Candidates for this position must also display ability in the following areas:
- Generation and maintenance of accurate financial statements and accounting records including G/L, billing and cash receipts, A/P, Payroll, bank reconciliation and departmental accounting
- Coordinating financial information for year-end audit and tax reports
- Overseeing business office operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting Degree or obtaining accounting degree.
- Healthcare, hospitality, or comparable industry experience strongly preferred.
Submit resume to Nick Merlino: firstname.lastname@example.org